Sunday, March 5, 2023

Uploading Photos from the D7200


One nice thing I really like about the D7200 is the support for WiFi to connect your phone with the DSLR. You can't imagine how convenient that is! I've always had to carry a SD card reader to transfer photos out of my D7000 just for sharing a few photos here and there with friends. It's very inconvenient to me so I just don't most of the time. I'd then use my phone to take a picture and send it out that way.

With the D7200, you can use the Nikon WirelessMobileUtility app on your phone to pair with the camera. From the camera you can choose which photos to transfer or you can do that from the phone as well. It looks like photos transferred out this way are resized which is great for sharing.  Once the photos are transferred to the phone, you can share it in WhatsApp, Signal, Facebook, here on Blogger, etc.!  It's quick and convenient. If I were traveling, that's what I'd be doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.