Thursday, March 9, 2023

Decline of the DSLR - Part 2

Wow, this is definitely a trend I think.  It's been weeks since some ads on Kijiji have been posted.  The latest Nikon D7000 + 18-200mm combo kit is selling for $500!  That's a steal!  I can't believe no one is snatching that up.  The 18-200mm lens alone costs at least $500, used, so the D7000 is like, free!  That's sad.  Well, maybe it's like the housing market.  Things have cooled off.  Only the ardent hobbyists are still into this seemingly now relic of photography.  Of course, I'm one of those people.  I still really enjoy the DSLR, how it feels in my hands and how comfortable I have to the controls to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.