Saturday, March 25, 2023

Tilt-Shift Lens

I've always wondered how some movie shoots doesn't show the camera in front of mirror.  I thought maybe there was some post-processing but I found out recently it's actually pretty easy to do, if you have the right equipment!

With a tilt-shift lens, you can actually stay out of view on a bit of the side of a shot and still be able to capture a subject in front of a mirror.  The lens have a wide angle of view and you'd literally just move the the front part of the lens sideways to shift the actual view.

This Nikon PC-E Nikkor 24mm f/3.5D ED is so out of my reach though.  It sells for $2700 CAD in March 2023.  If I had a million dollars....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.