Saturday, March 11, 2023

Nikon Z fc Mirrorless Camera

Wow, this is an impressive camera!  I mean, not technically, but I love the look for the classic SLR camera!  This is a mirrorless camera.  The DX 16-50 lens adds to the classic camera look of the old past but if you like the versatility of a zoom lens, you can certainly switch it out for a telephoto lens.

Looking at the top of the camera, there are dials for everything you need for a quick picture:  the ISO dial and capture mode to the left, and the shutter speed and shutter button to the right.  The shutter button looks so cool as well!  I love the look of this camera and if you take it on travels, people will think you're still shooting film!

You can get yours from Amazon for a small discount today (March 11, 2023) here:  https://amzn.to/3ZEgtN7


Image from:  https://en.nikon.ca/nikon-products/product/mirrorless-cameras/z-fc.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.