Tuesday, March 7, 2023

How to Carry your DSLR - Part 2

On my last trip to Arizona, I brought with me a regular backpack and my D7000 would go in there with my fleece jacket.  I forgot to bring my sling strap.  It would have made a big difference because the whole time that I was there, hiking up and down the hills, the Grand Canyon, and around Monument Valley, I had to hold and carry my camera the entire time.  With a sling strap, my hands can be all free. There would be less strain on my fingers.

Since day one, I removed the Nikon neck strap--as I had mentioned before, it's a pain in the neck if I had to carry the camera around my neck!  So, Now, my fingers are like steel in a crouching tiger grip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.