Sunday, December 23, 2007

From Frisco, TX

My first day in Frisco, TX, and I was greeted with a full moon. I could not resist. If I do not take it tonight, it will be a long while before I get another chance back in Toronto. It was worth the pain of carrying a heavy tripod along with my Tokina 80-400mm lens around, even if it's 2000 km from home.

This is thus far the sharpest picture of the moon I have taken. This shot was taken at 400mm with auto-aperture mode at f/5.6, center-focused and spot metered. The moon was so bright the shutter speed was auto adjusted to 1/500 sec. I could have taken the shot hand-held.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.