Sunday, December 30, 2007

Changing camera settings

I will have to stick a note in between the LCD screen and the LCD cover. During the day, I stopped the lens down to f/22 for a couple of shots. I forgot to reset it right after use so at night time, a few important pictures turned out grainy and dark because instinctively I compensated for the lack of light with a higher ISO setting with flash. Initially, I thought it was the room I was in because of its strange architecture, bouncing the light in different directions but no, it was my camera settings! I have to make it a point to reset my settings as soon as I finished taking those special shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.