Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Composition

I visited Erindale Park before heading in to work yesterday. The west side of the short road into the park is lined with pine trees and as it was after a snow storm, the branches were covered in snow. I hit the brakes and took a couple of snapshots. I had a bit of a hesitation when taking the pictures though, not feeling quite right how to compose the picture. Against the advice of an article I have read (not to take pictures of things that do not look interesting), I took the shots anyway and cropped the picture at home. These photos look a bit flat. If anything, these photos show how much snow we got over the weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. You should try the same pictures on a sunny day. Then you get a blue color that combined with white color will create a nice picture. Just be patient.

    ReplyDelete

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.