Sunday, December 16, 2007

Portrait


I have been rather busy over the last couple of weeks. I did not get much of a chance to take my camera out of its bag but this weekend, my time freed up. It might have been a nice hike outside today with the snow storm in full force but I am not sure what I could capture out there then. Instead I thought I would try my 50mm f/1.8 lens on my baby niece. She was sitting on the dining table in our family dining room. The shades of our sliding doors were pulled open, so I took the opportunity to shoot without flash at f/1.8. I tried to focus on her eyes before taking the shot but it feels a little soft. I should have taken the same shots with my 18-200mm lens for a comparison. Another time.


For these shots, I placed my camera on a tripod because I am sure my hand shake will introduce a lot of blur in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.