The long exposure came out quite nice when there is no wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Potensic Atom Follow-Me Mode
The Potensic Atom's Follow-Me mode is one of its "intelligent flight" modes. It's a really nifty feature that uses visual...
-
A local Zellers store is having liquidation sales of everything in the store. I was browsing through some electronics the other day--not pl...
-
So I decided that I will do an experiment. I will offer a few free photography shoots in my area for small events. I will see if the quali...
-
Here's a tip for flying the Potensic Atom's Return Home feature. First, take off from an open space with no obstruction such that ...
Very nice. Do you have information about this picture?, it can't be a long exposure. It is maybe a 1 or 2 seconds exposure or it is maybe a long exposure but before the fireworks start?
ReplyDeleteThis is what I got from the properties of the image in Flickr:
ReplyDeleteExposure: 2 sec (2)
Aperture: f/9
Focal Length: 40 mm
ISO Speed: 100