Saturday, February 2, 2008

Softglow effect

This morning I visited the shores down in Port Credit, hoping to capture some wintery scenery after the big snow storm yesterday. As it were though, I was told that rain came down and wiped most evidence of the snow storm. Darn it.

Since I was already down there, I thought I would check out the rocks and hoping to see the sun rise. Well, the sun was no where to be seen and the rocks were not very impressive either. No snow or banks of ice. Darn it.

Well, there were some swans and ducks. I took some photos of them before heading home. Here was one of them, after a softglow effect added in Gimp.




The following is the original (cropped):





Which looks better to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.