Sunday, November 18, 2007

This morning I went to lakeshore (Mississauga). I was trying to catch something good (taking pictures is like going fishing, you are always trying to catch something big). I didn't have any luck in the morning :(

In the afternoon I went back to try a good picture of the sunset, but it was not that spectacular, so I didn’t get anything good, so I try my luck with this guys and I got these pictures handheld at 200mm, ISO 200, 1/100, f6.3

In the first picture the sea eagle was moving really fast and I was just following it with my camera. The second picture was easier because this guy was sleeping, however was windy and it was moving.





2 comments:

  1. I'm still quite impressed with the sharpness of the Sigma 18-200mm at 200mm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sunset photos, I'd suggest going a bit west of Mississauga. Oakville and Milton has a spectacular natural landscape. Imagine a gradient of colours in the sky, from blue to orange, mixed with some low hanging clouds.

    ReplyDelete

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.