Monday, November 3, 2008

EXIF info in Firefox

I am always curious how photos were taken -- what settings were used ... ISO, aperture, speed, WB, etc. Flickr can show properties of an image but what about other services and other random images posted on the Internet? I use Firefox most of the time and I just came across this one neat tool for reading image EXIF online with Firefox:

http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/fxif/

Give it a try. No longer do I need to download an image and load it in Irfanview or Gimp to view camera information embedded in an online image!

Oh, I just realized there are many other EXIF readers for Firefox ... you should run a Google search on "firefox exif".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.