Sunday, November 16, 2008

Camera hand grip, part 3

The ultimate test came from the trip to Costa Rica. The hand grip is a must for anyone hiking or walking about photographing people or nature for hours. I no longer had the fear that the camera would slip off my hand or my shoulder when carrying it around. Plus, I felt much safer that someone cannot easily snatch the camera right off my hand.

There are only two issues with the hand grip I bought though. First, it is not porous enough you'd sweat in it in a subtropical environment. Second, the tripod mount point is not flush with the base of the grip so the tripod quick release cannot be screwed on firmly.

Anyways, thumbs up for the hand grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.