Saturday, March 29, 2008

Will I ever learn?

Even though this battery I kept on complaining about is half faulty, I still keep it around. I do not know why. Perhaps it is because there is a possibility it might work when you realllly need it. Of course, it rarely if ever does. Tonight, as I was downtown Toronto, I decided to visit the Docks and shoot Toronto's skyline from the east side and maybe observe an hour of darkness. Well, it was somewhat disappointing. First, my battery ran out of juice and the 'backup' battery naturally failed to work. Second the city was not that dark. Well, perhaps it was but it was not when I left at 8:30pm'ish.

The photo on the right is fairly dark but I was expecting something darker. There were still a lot of lights from the buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.