Sunday, March 2, 2008

Search for perfection continues

Not quite the picture that I was imagining but it comes close. This was a shot of a swan this morning. The picture was taken with colour; I changed it to grayscale. The grayscale was too dull; I switched it to sepia. The picture was a little fuzzy because of the motion of the swan; I sharpened it a bit.

I would have preferred to work with an orange beak swan as it would stand out against the dark water background, but this one is special because of the black beak.

I would also have liked to shoot it from a more horizontal position. This shot was taken at about a 45 degree angle from a 6ft peer platform.

And so, my attempt for a great shot of a swan continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.