Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Water bodies, part 2

So, I did decide to go back to using my laser setup.  This time around, there were two things I did differently than the last shoot.  For one, I am operating in relatively bright room light, and second, I built a Lego (well, I am using Mega Bloks actually) bridge with a water dispensing head (see below).  The light allows me to see what the heck I am doing and the bridge focuses the water drop in one location so I can break the laser beam most of the time.

Anyhow, I am satisfied that the laser setup works well.  Here are some more photos:

Standard finger

Volcano

Weird slanted projection

Weird crook

Another finger

Tower

My setup with the Lego bridge with the water dispenser, the laser pointer powered by 3 AAA batteries housed inside a digital alarm clock, the laser trigger circuit, and the SB-25 flash gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.