Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sunset

So I did not get a good picture of the sunset throughout the trip, but as we landed in Cuba at about 8pm last Friday, I pulled out my camera out of its bag as I walked down the steps and took a few shots. The sky was incredible, a great backdrop for this shot. I hand held the camera and managed to get a clear shot at a shutter speed of .2 seconds. I set the ISO to 640. I wished I had stayed on the tarmac a little longer and get a wider angle shot. I was very much aware I was then in a communist country. The Canadian government will not protect me if something happened so I did not want to attract too much attention at the airport. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.