Saturday, May 31, 2008

My SDHC 4GB Card

Back in February or January, I dissected the SHDC after it fails to write data. I opened the card to see the inside then glued it back together with superglue. It seems the card will need another dissection. Something is loose inside. What could possibly be loose though? There are a couple of chips on a logic board.

Well, this makes no sense at all. Windows could not see the SDHC card. I thought the SDHC was really broken now. I opened it up and something fell out. It was a piece of the SDHC plastic case. It could not have cause a short or something that could have prevented the SDHC from functioning. I re-assembed the SDHC card but could still feel something was loose. Well, the loose item is the whole logic board itself, but the interface pins look fine. Anyways, everything is superglued together again. The SDHC is working again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.