Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not sure ...


I just found this photo I took in the summer in my backyard. I am not sure what it is about the photo but I like it a lot. It was either during the rain or after the rain that I popped the lens out and took the picture. There is an element of freshness and simplicity in the picture. There is that ruggedness of the stem, the needles and the thickness of the leaves, and yet there is the vulnerability of being exposed to the cold and rain. There is also something about the separation of the bright background on the left vs the darker background on the right. Not sure what it is ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.