Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tamron 17-50mm Di II VC

It's xmas season, and I'm thinking of treating myself to a new lens. I have been trying various lenses over the last couple of years and kept on returning to my expensive 18-200mm Nikkor lens. I guess it was expensive for a reason. :)

Well, I have been reading on this new lens, the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC. This is a nice lens with Vibration Compensation (VC) -- another term to remember -- and I am tempted to go buy it now. Instead of buying a used copy, I am thinking of buying brand new. It will hurt my wallet a bit more but at least, I'd know I can exchange it if I get a bad copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.