Friday, December 25, 2009

My lens gears, going into 2010

Here are the lenses I am using now:
  • Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR
  • Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC
  • Tokina 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6
  • Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
The Tamron will be used indoors and for portraits. The Nikkor 18-200 will be my walkaround lens, when I go hiking. The Tokina will tag along on those hiking trips or vacation trips, although I find it gets very little use because of its weight -- I also have a Nikkor 500mm f/8 lens that never sees the light of day anymore. The Nikkor 50mm will be used for some portraits and in extreme low light conditions, e.g. shooting stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.