Monday, December 28, 2009

The start of a day

So this morning I woke up early, quite early in fact. It was barely 4:30am. The music I left playing last night was blaring into my ears so I guess I had to wake up. The morning feels so quiet after I turned it off just minutes ago. Anyways, I am contemplating at driving out to Hamilton this morning to do some hiking and winter photography. I had planned to be at a certain location by 9am but there is only one thing ... rush hour traffic. I might have the day off but the world is still running on its own accord. It takes 40 minutes to get to this one location but I'd be in rush hour traffic if I leave at 8am. I might sit in traffic for 1.5 hours, not something I'd enjoy. Maybe I should leave at 7am. Hmmm....

I'm also still tired. The Sound of Music did not doze me off immediately last night so I was up until 12am. I'm going to take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.