Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunsets

If you live on the hills of a metropolitan area, you are likely going to see amazing skies every night. I don't. I live in the suburbs far away from the hills so when the opportunity of a golf game came up, I thought, if we tee off at 5pm we would probably run into the sunset before we finish the game.

We sort of did. There were a lot of trees and it was cloudy so when the sun set, we barely noticed it. My eyes were scanning the sky however and saw a tint of red in the horizon. I took a few shots.

I played a little with the colour curve in GIMP to accentuate the red a little but it was amazing to the naked eyes.

Oh yeah, I lugged my D80 around on the golf course. It would have felt like a big rock, but I had bought a golf cart, finally, earlier in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.