Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nikon to Canon?

Have you ever purchased some software and ended up ditching it for another solution because support service was so poor? How about ending a relationship with a car dealer because their service shop was unfriendly? The same goes for everything, and I think companies should be careful who they have representing them on the support line, whether on the phone or behind a counter.

What can drive someone from buying a Nikon to a Canon camera? A friend was looking at Nikon cameras but switched his mind to a Canon. In his own words, "I've been looking at the Canon 50D for a while now. I ruled out a Nikon because the woman at the service counter at the Nikon service centre was friggin damn ass rude when I took Jenny's camera to get looked at."

There you go folks. Some PR lesson for the big corporations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.