Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo paper and Ink

As I promised from an earlier post, once I have successfully tested the prints onto the 11"x17" glossy/matte photo paper and using the cheap ink I purchased from Montreal, here are the celebrities:

Photo paper from Waterloo, ON, that I got for $65 USD (including shipping) for 100 glossy/matte 11"x17" sheets:
http://myworld.ebay.ca/larillion

Ink cartridges for the Epson Stylus 1280 I got for less than $3 CAD, from Montreal, QC:
http://www.123inkcartridges.ca

I am not saying these are top notch quality, but in my own eyes, the quality is quite good.  Some of you who work in the printing/design art profession might find some faults in colour rendering or what not, but as far as I'm concerned, these two sources of ink and paper work great for my prints and for my walls at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.