Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quick Strap

In December, I saw a cousin of mine carrying his Nikon D3 over his shoulder but something was different. There was only one connection on his camera, where the tripod mount is.

I thought that was super cool because I hate the standard Nikon strap. There is no easy to carry the camera with the standard strap. Yes, I swing the strap over my left shoulder but it tends to slide off my shoulder. I could swing it over my head, like a necklace, but I will get a sore neck after a while. I could also just leave it dangling down to the floor when I use the hand strap. It became annoying enough I removed the strap altogether.

I ran into the R-Strap while searching for a quick strap. The price slowed down my impulse to buy one. I then came across the Q-Strap, another quick strap, made in China. Alright, should I buy the original R-Strap or this knock off at half the original strap's price?

Well, the Q-Strap is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.