Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo paper

In my brief search for 11"x14" Epson glossy paper, I came to a conclusion that this format is not very popular. A number of reputable manufacturers make this format:
  • Epson
  • Inkpress
  • Ilford
I wanted this format only because I have a couple of large frames. The minimum photo size required is 11"x11".

My search ended after I decided to go for the 11"x17" format which matches more with the aspect ratio of pictures from my D7000. I ordered a pack of 100 no-name sheets of glossy/matte paper (glossy on one side and matte on the other) for $65USD (including shipping) from an eBay seller from Waterloo, ON. We will see how the glossy side works with the Epson-compatible colour ink I purchased from Montreal--the ink cartridge was less than $3. If everything works out fine, I will post the eBay seller and the store name I bought the ink cartridges from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.