Sunday, January 16, 2011

D7000

The D7000 is truly amazing. I have been shooting at ISO 3200 and pictures turned out great! In fact, one of my friends printed a photo I shot of his baby girl. I would not have known it was shot at ISO 3200 if I did not look at the photo EXIF data.

The D7000 is quite a camera but there is one design feature that just sucks. It is too easy to accidentally change the shooting mode dialer in the top left. If you don't pay attention to your settings you can easily shoot with the wrong settings for a whole batch of photos. It happened a couple of times already to me. This is the same problem I had with the D80. Why could Nikon not use the design of the D300 on the D7000 body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.