Saturday, November 20, 2010

Three new flashes

So I got trigger-happy. I ended up bidding and winning three eBay items this past week. I won a Nikon SB-25, a Metz 32 MZ-3, and a Canon Speedlight 199A, all of these for $110 USD + tax. In addition to my SB-800 I will have four flash guns in total! Ok, that is a little too much, but I guess this will give me more freedom to play with lights now, although I have only three remote flash RF triggers. I knew I should have bought four triggers! I wonder if I could set my SB-800 as a IR slave to my new D7000 that will arrive in a couple of weeks and then use the remote RF triggers for the other three.

You may wonder why I am buying all these equipments all of a sudden. Well, I am building a mobile home studio. I still need some umbrellas, stands, a light meter, and a back drop. More money to spend. Hey, the xmas season!

... In fact, I'm still bidding on eBay for a Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 lens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.