Sunday, December 21, 2008

How much memory is enough?

I just received an 8GB SDHC card. I was not sure if it would work with the D80. Well, it does! In addition to the current set of cards I have, I now have 17GB of SD/SDHC cards for my camera. I think I will start to record in both high-resolution JPEG and RAW formats. I have spent up a full 8GB over three cards on one vacation trip before so having an additional 8GB will make me even more generous in my shooting. Having said that, I do recognize the need to be more selective and take time to compose my pictures. So, I have 17GB of memory. My friends will not like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.