Friday, April 13, 2012

Your best camera is ...

The best camera is the camera you carry with you.  Who said that?  Chase Jarvis?  Anyways, I always carry a Panasonic DMC-FZ30 in my backpack when I go to work.  It's a light camera with fair image quality.  It's one camera that has kept its battery charge for months and has an electronic viewfinder.  I take it out of its backpack from time to time, and catch some few interesting things on the streets of Mississauga and Toronto from time to time.

Camper in Toronto.
Camper in Toronto.
XX0 6TE

2 comments:

  1. Uhh... Did you just incriminated yourself by posting evidence of you drive and shoot at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say I shot those myself? Oh, yeah, I did. :)

    In the third photo, I was actually able to somewhat compose the picture a bit. There wasn't really much time as the light was going to turn green so I took the shot quickly.

    In the first two photos, I had to take the shots blindly. The first day I noticed the tent, I was stuck in traffic. I tried to reach for the camera but traffic then started to move so was not able to take a shot. That was too bad because I had the perfect perspective at that point. On the second day, I had no luck. Traffic was moving too quickly. On the third day, traffic slowed down around the area and I used the shoot-from-the-hip trick so to speak. The camera took three shots in a row, and the third got the tent. On the fourth day, traffic slowed down again, and the same shoot-from-the-hip trick captured that photo. I was lucky it got anything. It would have been a perfect shot if a guy was standing just outside the tent with a mug of coffee or something in his hand.

    ReplyDelete

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.