Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nikon D7000 firmware 1.02

Nikon recently released a new firmware version 1.02 for the D7000. I just did the upgrade. It was quick and painless as usual. As with every firmware upgrade however, they always leave something to be desired. When I was using the D80, I wished they could have increased the delay timer after the shutter opens before the camera takes a picture from I think 0.4 seconds to a variable number. I believe Nikon said they would not do that. Now, with the D7000, I wished they could increase the auto exposure bracketing from 3 to 5 or 7 or 9. It's just a number! I believe Nikon is crippling the feature on purpose so consumers have to purchase a D300 (which I sold) or a D300s to get more professional-like features

Anyway, the firmware upgrade can be downloaded from Nikon Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.