Monday, May 30, 2011

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 in the field

Here are the first few shots I took with this camera. One thing I noticed immediately is how much lighter it is than the D7000--a good thing I guess. The second thing I noticed is how weird it is to use an electronic viewfinder. The third thing I noticed is how annoying it is to take a picture and not be able to view it immediately after with the push of a button--you have to dial to the preview mode before you can review any photo. The fourth thing is, the photos are sharp when the camera locks on its subject. Lastly, and this is to confirm many complaints, is that it is a bit noisy but it's really not all that bad during the day. There is enough light to fill every pixel with a vast amount of light, except in deep shadows.

The following photos were unprocessed, except that they have been resized (I uploaded them to Flickr) so you don't really get to see 100% of the pixels.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.