Saturday, February 11, 2012

One too many gears?

Every now and then I like playing with everything I've bought.  I think I've gone crazy with lenses.  My list of lenses now includes:
  • Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM
  • Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D
  • Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 OS AF
  • Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 AFD
  • Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR ED AFS
  • Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED AFD
  • Tokina 80-400mm f/4.5 AF
  • Nikkor 500mm f/8
I also have a Tokina 80-200mm f/4.5 that is permanently paired with a Nikon EM camera I purchased a couple of years ago in a 50mm f/1.8 bundle.  This Tokina will probably never see light through its lenses.

I should think about making money from my hobby now to recuperate the money I've invested so far.  I had an idea of doing vacation photography.  I wonder if anyone would buy me a ticket to travel with them and just enjoy their vacation while I build a photo story of their precious moments together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.