Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still looking

I woke up this morning thinking, why am I still searching for "Nikon" on various ads websites? It seems like an addiction. I would open my notebook and search looking at the ads and see what my fingers can land on. What I realized though was that, first, I really buy anything, and yet I still keep on looking for that elusive thing! That thing was, more flash guns!

I have enough lens and camera bodies to satisfy most of my hobby needs, but I also am not impressed with portrait pictures I take. Some turned out great because of accidental lighting conditions I happened to work with, but really, I typically do not have control of the lights. So, that is what it was. I was looking for a couple more speedlights and maybe a couple of remote triggers too.

Ok, I am going to finish my sandwich and go back to take a nap. If some ideas pop up, I might go out and so some shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.