Friday, August 13, 2010

Camera bag

Finally, I found the right camera bag for my super sized cameras. It is not too small, not too big, just enough to fit one of my two cameras with many of my camera accessories. It is actually not a camera bag. I stumbled upon this $10 wine and cheese cooler. The bag is padded all around but probably not enough for camera equipments so I added some extra padding with bubble envelopes and some cartons I obtained from Michaels' a couple of months ago. With some Krazy Glue and some more foam sheets, I've got a camera bag. The outside is black and has that nice design I can take the bag to parties and wedding receptions.

There is a small compartment at the top to store various little items. The bottom compartment is where I'd store the camera, lenses, and a flash.


Here is my oversize D300 (with a lens, a battery grip and hand strap) fitted in the bag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.