Friday, November 9, 2012

Wireless triggers, CT-04

Neewer wireless trigger opened up
One of my cousins will be tying the knot tomorrow.  I am getting my gears ready for some shooting.  One of the gears I will be using is this set of a Neewer wireless trigger and three CT-04 receivers that I bought a while ago.  I have never made the opportunity to use them yet and now when I could use them, it's not working.  Darn, I think it's time to replace the batteries.

To replace the battery that came with the Neewer wireless trigger, I had to remove a screw hidden underneath  the "QC Pass" sticker on the bottom of the trigger.  The case opens up easily, revealing a circuit board inside and a small 12V 23A battery.  I have never seen such a battery before.  I am going to go to my local electronics store and hopefully be able to find one there.  I imagine a battery like this would be more expensive than the typical AAA or AA batteries.  More shopping to do ....

[ An hour later ... ]

Well, I just got back from the local electronics store.  They carry these ATC Alkaline Max batteries for $2 a piece!  Very expensive battery!  I bought two, and we're good to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.