Sunday, May 16, 2010

Camera, lights, action!

It is hard to imagine you could produce professional quality studio images but with the right equipments and proper setup, it is not that hard. I was at the Henry's Photographic and Digital Imaging Show this afternoon, and this year, they introduced a new area called the "Shooting Centre". There were some pretty models and old bikes on display as well as a circus performer, and you get to try out some photo equipments like the strobes and light boxes. It was amazing. I took a few shots of a model on a vintage bike with a sidecar. I also took some shots of a bike alone. What a difference it makes when you have the right equipments. Below are some of the shots.

Shot with my single hotshoe flash:


Shot with the light equipments set up at the show (with three light sources):


Shot with show equipments (only the left strobe light was fired):


Model on a bike with the studio lights:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.