Sunday, May 30, 2010

Case for AA batteries, part II

In February, I wrote about a small pouch/case to carry extra AA batteries. The reason I wanted one of those was really because I do not want to carry around a big backpack everywhere I go. The backpack is great for hiking and traveling but going into a gala, a wedding, a restaurant, or some party, it just does not fit the occasion.

After a wedding a couple of weekends ago, I happened to be at Walmart's looking for the small pouch in an earlier post. I could not find the exact pouch but did find something similar and similarly priced. I did not pick it up though. I decided what I needed was a something elegant enough for me to take into the special occasions, something I could store my camera and other accessories -- but wait, is that not what a Lowepro camera bag is made for? Yes. I had a Lowepro camera bag and gave it away because it was too small for my camera. I could get another bigger camera bag, but then thought a small travel bag would do. I would be able to store all my lenses and camera accessories including those AA batteries in it.

At Walmart's, I picked one of those travel handbags for $20. I need to pad it with some old sweater but it looks decent enough for me to take to a wedding in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.