Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Canon service centre, part 5 (final)

I thought my camera would be ready for pick-up on Monday. That was what the online status page said. Monday came and went. On Tuesday, I called up Rick Electronics and explained that I needed the camera for a trip. They immediately put a rush on the order to service my camera first. Wow, I thought, that was good service. And then, a couple of hours later, at 5:27pm, I received a call from their service department and was told my camera was ready for pick-up. Talk about service. They closed at 5:30pm so obviously I had to wait a day.

My camera has a new retina. The SD110 is back in my camera pouch and is flicker ready. I am quite pleased with Rick Electronics after this one experience with them.

Status: Shipped Completed: Yes
Product: Camera Brand: CANON
Model NO.: PS SD110 Serial No.: xxxxxxxx
Received Date: 6/11/2008 Ship Date: 6/18/2008
Detail: CANON MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. REPLACED LISTED PART. PERFORMED CAMERA ADJUSTMENT. GENERAL CLEANED AND CHECKED MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATIONS.
Problem: NO IMAGE
Comment:
Completion Target: 6/16/2008 (Weekend and Public Holiday exclusive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.