Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Canon service centre, part 2

Well, my Canon SD110 is in Canon's hands. I can do nothing but wait. Either they will call me in a day or two to say the problem is not the CCD, or will call me in a week to say the camera is once again in top shape.

I did not drop the camera off at Canon's Customer Service Centre because of their hours of operation. I had e-mailed Canon about one of their authorized service centres and they said it was fine to have it serviced there. Thus, I took my camera to Rick's Electronics on Unity Dr. just west of Winston Churchill. They operate from 9-5:30pm. I got a tracking number so I could see the progress of a repair service. That is neat. I hope they will take good care of my camera. They also said I will probably get it back in a week. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.