Sunday, June 12, 2011

SB800 Flash (part 2)

Well, the flash gun is in one piece now. Although the base of the head is not flush against the body, it works fine. Krazy Glue is holding up quite fine so far. I took the flash out today and walked around with it with the same Q-Strap setup I had on Friday, except without the hang grip.


In this photo, it is not obvious where the crack line is, but the crack runs left to right across the entire width of the flash gun. The crack is right under the capacitor housing compartment (that is the round barrel). There are also two other, shorter crack lines on the capacitor housing compartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.