Saturday, July 26, 2008

Polarizing Filter

A friend lent me his Cokin polarizer for almost 9 months. I finally returned it a month ago. I liked the effect it produced so I searched around for a circular polarizer (CPL). There are many out there. On eBay you can find super cheap CPLs but as I have said before, you are likely going to get what you pay for. I decided not to buy the $10 filters from Hong Kong. I will just be disappointed down the road with cheap equipments. So, I ordered a Hoya circular polarizing filter, the Standard model, not the best of their line. It should be good enough.

The package should arrive in about a week or so. Summer has not ended yet so this filter will be great for landscape shots. I will post sample shots once the filter arrives. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Invasion of What?

What are these bugs? I've never seen them before. I saw them at my parents' place the other day. Lots of them in soil or grassy areas.